Trademark Usage Information
All trademarks, trade names, or logos mentioned or used on Digital Signage Displays website are the property of their respective owners.
Every effort has been made to properly capitalize, punctuate, identify and attribute trademarks and trade names to their respective owners, including the use of ® and ™ (TM) wherever possible and practical.
The “Digital Signage Displays” name and logo are copyrights and properties of Digital Signage Displays
2.1 This document was created used by Legal Counsel other than our own.
3. About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3.4 Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
4. Our cookies
4.1 We use [only session cookies / only persistent cookies / both session and persistent cookies] on our website.
4.2 The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
(a) we use google analytics on our website to [recognise a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / enable the use of a shopping cart on the website / improve the website’s usability / analyse the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website.
5. Analytics cookies
5.1 We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website.
5.2 Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
5.3 The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names: [_utma, _utmb, _utmc and _utmz]
5.4 The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
6. Third party cookies
6.1 Our website also uses third-party cookies.
6.3 Details of other third-party cookies used by our website are set out below:
(a) please contact digitaldignagedisplays.com for third-party cookie information.
7. Blocking cookies
7.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
(b) in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
7.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
7.3 [If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website. ]
8. Deleting cookies
8.1 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
(a) In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(b) in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
8.2 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
9. Cookie preferences
10. Our details
10.1 This website is owned and operated by Digital Signage Displays.
10.2 We are registered in the United States of America.
10.3 Our principal place of business is at 140 Broadway, 26th Floor New York City, NY 10005. 10.4 You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com, or by telephone at (347)-562-1835
Terms and Conditions
By using Digital Signage Display business platform services (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions, hereinafter referred to as (“Terms of Service”). DSD reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at http://51b.b2a.myftpupload.com/terms-and-conditions/ Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While DSD prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that DSD cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. DSD cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account). DSD will monitor for illegal content and if any will be found will remove such content immediately without notice.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
API Terms Customers may access their DSD account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including the use of the API through a third-party product that accesses DSD, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that DSD shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if DSD has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to DSD via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. DSD, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. DSD will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- DSD reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- You will be billed monthly starting on the 1st day or prorated for that month after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will be charged for what you have used until the cancellation date. Prices are billed monthly until canceled.
- An upgrade from the trial account to the paid account will end your trial account. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- You agree to pay via our subscription and with a valid credit card.
- No additional surcharges or setup fees will apply!
- Cardholders must be at least 18 years of age.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link within the Digital Asset Management account section.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is canceled!
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- DSD, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other DSD service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. DSD reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- DSD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the DIGITALSIGNAGEDISPLAY.com Site digitalsignagedisplay.com to our blog site at blog.digitalsignagedisplay.com or the Service itself.
- DSD shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your assets to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- DSD does not pre-screen Content, but DSD and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2016 DSD All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from DSD.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that DSD uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service, and as such, DSD cannot be made responsible for any failures on hardware, network or availability, including data loss in the event that any DSD hosting partner fails to live up to its obligations with DSD.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, DSD, or any other DSD service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by DSD.
- DSD may use your company’s logo in listings of DSD customers on website or brochures.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any DSD customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- DSD does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that DSD shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if DSD has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) hardware failures; (vi) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of DSD to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and DSD and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and DSD (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- The customer and/or purchaser of DSD products or services cannot and will not hold DSD liable for any DSD website service interruptions, website access delays or downtime due to website maintenance work. The customer and/or purchaser holds DSD completely harmless and free from any liabilities whatsoever.
- DSD is not responsible or liable for any typographical errors or omissions on any of its content or websites.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Signage Display is a legal company registered under the Laws of the State of Florida. Any disputes must be settled in a Florida Court under US Law.
- Digital Signage Display., 140 Broadway, 26th Floor New York City, NY 10005 (347)-562-1835
Protecting Your Privacy
In various places on the Sites, we collect “Personally Identifiable Information,” such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information that can be used to identify you or contact you.
- DSD will not share any of your Personally Identifiable Information, except for the information you choose to publicly disclose in the listings you publish, with our advertisers, or any third parties for marketing purposes.
- DSD offers email anonymization & relay to protect your identity and reduce spam. Account information is password-protected to keep your password safe.
- DSD does not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from persons under the age of 13, and DSD does not permit persons under the age of 13 to register on our sites. If DSD learns that registration is by a person under the age of 13, DSD will remove that registration.
- DSD, or people that purchase items from DSD, may provide links to third-party websites, which may have different privacy practices than DSD. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies on these third-party websites. We encourage all users to read the privacy policies of every website you visit.
Registration is required to place a listing through our service or to use other types of functionality that require the service to recognize a user (e.g., DSD Alerts). If you decide to register or sign up for certain services, you will need to give us certain Personally Identifiable Information, such as a valid e-mail address and zip code. You will also have the option to provide other Personally Identifiable Information such as your address. Personally Identifiable Information will be used to personalize and improve your experience of our service. This information will not be disclosed to any third party without your explicit consent. Registered users and users that provide their email address to Digital Signage Display may receive a copy of our newsletter and other occasional mailings from us regarding our service or the Sites. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on the email, or by updating your subscription information on the Subscription Tab in the My Account section. You can review and change your Personally Identifiable Information or password at any time on the My Profile Tab in the My Account section.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Scripts
A “web beacon” is an electronic file that signals when a web page, an advertisement, a video, or another type of content has been viewed. A “script” is a short section of computer code included in a Web page or other content that can be used to set and access a cookie on your computer’s hard drive and to record your activity on a website. Web beacons and scripts can be used for a number of purposes, including counting and tracking visitors to the Sites, recognizing and accessing cookies, recording page view information, tracking and reporting audience information, and conducting research to improve the Sites.
Data We Collect
In addition to the Personally Identifiable Information you provide at registration or by using the service, we collect the following information:
When you place a listing or a review on the Sites, we collect a variety of information related to that listing (e.g., price, model). The public will see any information that you include in your listing, and as such, DSD has no control over how this information will be used. For that reason, please think carefully about what Personally Identifiable Information you disclose in your listing. You can always edit or deactivate any of your listings. Discussions about listings. When you comment on a listing. You can always delete your comments. Correspondence. Correspondence between you and the other party initiated through our site, and correspondence to us. Anonymous Information” such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, the pages on our Sites that you visit, the search terms that you enter, and the advertisements that you click. This information is used to help us diagnose problems, administer the site, and otherwise improve our service to you.
Credit card information
Credit card information, including credit card numbers, is collected but not stored. We use trusted third-party vendors to handle secure credit card transactions for us. Our vendors use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and are PCI compliant.
Data We Store
The following information is stored in our database, even after deletion, and may be archived:
All listings, review, and comment content. Messages were sent in regards to listings.
Activity logs and other records
Although we make good faith efforts to store information in a secure environment that is not made available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Use of information
We may use the information you disclosed to us to:
- Provide our services to you.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
Automatically scan messages to check for spam, fraud, phishing attacks, and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
By consenting to this privacy regulation you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for Digital Signage Display and its divisions to process both types of personal data, but it must explicitly be given. Where we asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
DSD may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Respond to a legal process (e.g., subpoenas, court orders).
- Respond to claims that a listing or content violates the rights of third parties.
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of DSD, its users or the general public.
DSD may also disclose information with:
Our partner web sites if you create an account on one of those sites. Service providers under contract who help us with business operations such as fraud investigations.
GDPR - General Data Processing Regulation
This section addresses frequently asked questions with regards to the updates Digital Signage Display made in it;s subscription-based applications careers section employment data enrollment process and end-user services agreements, and the new online data processing agreement available in the Digital Signage Display My Account, and general questions about the GDPR.
What is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas.
Does is personal data?
Any kind of information that can be used to identify an individual, e.g. a phone number, a mail address, or an IP address.
What does “processing” mean?
Collecting, storing, using and pretty much anything else you can do with personal data.
What are the “Standard Contractual Clauses”?
EU law regulates the transfer of EU personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) (EU countries + Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway). The EU has provided a set of model contract clauses (non-negotiable terms set out by the European Union), which can be incorporated into agreements between data controllers and processors established outside the EU or EEA to ensure that any personal data leaving the EEA will be transferred in compliance with EU law, including GDPR.
What does Brexit mean for GDPR?
The UK will not have completed their withdrawal from the EU when the GDPR goes into effect, therefore the GDPR will still apply to the UK. If companies in the UK process data of EU residents, they will always fall under the GDPR, no matter if the UK is a member of the EU or not.
Legal Policies Cont'd
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License of Subscription and / or Software
- Permission is granted to utilize, purchase or subscribe services or software on Digital Signage Display hereinafter referred to as “DSD” web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DSD’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DSD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on DSD website are provided “as is”. DSD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DSD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DSD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DSD Internet site, even if DSD or a DSD authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DSD ‘s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. does DSD not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current .DSD may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DSD does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DSD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DSD of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Digital Signage Display’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
DIGITAL SIGNAGE DISPLAY MANAGEMENT
Web Site Disclaimer, Privacy Statement & Copyright
Disclaimer of Liability
Digital Signage Display and its content contributors shall be not held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information or services on this Website and assume no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information or services. Digital Signage Display and its content contributors shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused in any way through the use of information or services on this Web site. This includes but is not limited to procurement or substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury which may be perceived by you, the Web user, to be caused by the information or services on this Website, or by using this Web site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Digital Signage Display, its Web content contributors, its agencies, officials, and employees from all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the use of the information or services on this Website; by your using this Website; or by its use through your Internet account.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Accuracy of Data
Although an effort is made to assure the accuracy and completeness of the information provided on Digital Signage Display makes no express or implied warranty as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of the Web site’s information. Digital Signage Display provides this information and all online services on an “as is” basis. While there may be changes to county information on topics covered on the Web site, these changes may or may not be made available on the Web site.
Many Web pages are copied and temporarily stored on other Web servers for Web user convenience and to speed page delivery. If you have obtained information from Digital Signage Display’s website from a Web server source other than Digital Signage Display Web site host server, be aware that Web page content or services can be altered or changed after they are first made available on the Web. Digital Signage Display recommends that you pay careful attention to the contents of any metadata (support data) associated with a file, and you contact the provider of the data or information directly with any questions about data accuracy, timeliness or completeness before using the data.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Digital Signage Display hereinafter referred to as (DSD), states that our cancellation/refund policy on our services and products available within or through our website for purchase are downloadable, deliverable by mail, subscription-based, functional, and try-before-you-buy. We provide free trial periods to let you fully evaluate our services and products before you make a purchase decision.
Please use the trial period to make sure that the service and/or software meets your needs before purchasing a subscription or license. All of our services or software subscriptions are functional during the trial period. None of our software requires registration to enable its primary functionality.
If you purchase one of our services and/or products after your payment has cleared your license to use the service and/or software will be activated. Once the subscription and/or license are activated, no refunds will be given. We have this policy in place since it would be impossible for you to return your registered version of our software. In the case of subscription, you will stop immediately for that month and you will be charged only for the usage time of the subscription. Please see our subscription use service policy and agreement for further details.
During your trial period, our support staff is available to assist in installation and configuration via email or telephone. We strongly recommend that all customers download, install, and test the trial version of any software product and/or service prior to making a purchase.
No refunds will be made once a purchase is made. It’s up to the customer purchasing the service and/or product to evaluate a fit of the product and/or service during the trial period. Once the purchase is made, it’s non-refundable and non-transferable.
In rare instances and only within 30 days of purchase, if due to technical difficulties or platform incompatibilities the subscription service and/or software will not function, we may, at our discretion, issue a refund. In such instances, we require that you provide enough information for us to positively identify your purchase transaction (e.g., order number, your company name, date of transaction, purchase code, number of licenses purchased, etc.). If we are able to positively identify your order, and if your request is made within 30 days of purchase, you must submit to us an email or letter of destruction of on-premise software on your company letterhead or company email before we will process the refund. DSD is not responsible for lost, delayed, or misdirected mail or email, delays for downloading, or other communication system delays.
Acceptance of this Refund Policy
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this refund policy. By placing an order for any of our products, services, or subscriptions you indicate that you have read this refund policy and that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy.
If you do not agree with or fully accept the terms of this refund policy, we ask that you do not place an order with us.
Please contact customer service ator email at email@example.com should you have any questions.
DIGITAL SIGNAGE DISPLAYS MANAGEMENT
ADA stands for Americans with Disabilities Act.
The Americans with Disabilities Act is a civil rights law that prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities in all areas of public life, including jobs, schools, transportation, and all other places open to the general public including digital assets such as websites and applications.
What is ADA compliance?
The ADA is a landmark law that prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities in all areas of public life. The act was passed to ensure accommodations at work, school, and other places open to the general public for people living with any type of disability or impairment as well as those who have long-term illnesses.
The Americans With Disabilities Act has been an important piece of legislation since its passage back in 1990. The purpose behind this civil rights law is quite simple: prohibiting discrimination against disabled people across every area possible, including jobs schools transportation, and pretty much anything else you can think about! It also includes a specific section that addresses website accessibility requirements. While the website accessibility requirement is only one small part of the law, it has had a huge impact beyond anything imagined when the law was first drafted in the 1990s. Website accessibility is no longer simply about accommodating individuals with disabilities on an equal playing field
Who has to comply with the ADA?
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a federal law that provides broad protections for people living with disabilities. It prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability in employment, government programs, services, public accommodations, commercial facilities, transportation, and telecommunications. Those who are considered liable under ADA include bars or restaurants; hotels or motels; theaters, retail stores, supermarkets, parks, zoos, and recreation areas. These entities must be accessible to persons using wheelchairs when reasonable modifications can be made to do so without much difficulty. businesses and organizations have an obligation under the American Disability Act (ADA) to ensure their websites are accessible too. This post discussing who is required by law to comply and what steps need to be taken in order for a website to become ADA compliant.